Friday, February 15, 2008

 

Midterms, Internships, and Spring Break

School has been super hectic recently. There's been a slew of midterms, with three more coming up next week. Not fun.
Well, that aside, there's also the prospect of applying for summer internships. I'm not sure what I want to do after college, so I've sent out applications for all sorts of positions. Some of these include an accounting position with a local construction firm, a supply chain management position with the American Red Cross in Washington DC, and a drug research position with Merck. So far, the search has been relatively unsuccessful, but I do have several interviews coming up in early March.
Other than that, I'm just waiting for spring break. I'm planning on driving back home to sunny Naples, FL for the week with a few fraternity brothers. My last midterm is on Wednesday, and I'm planning on leaving early Friday morning. We're going to stop in Auburn and Gainesville for two nights in order to break up the lengthy drive.
That's about it for now. I'll have an update soon, probably after spring break when I know more about the summer internship situation.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?