Wednesday, January 2, 2008

 

Capital One Bowl

I just got back from the Capital One Bowl. That was probably the most amazing game I've ever been to! Going in, I didn't even think that we had a chance against Tim Tebow and the Florida Gators. But I figured that this might be the only chance I had to see a bowl game in the home state, so I went ahead and bought the tickets.
It was awesome to see so many loyal Michigan fans show up to the game. Granted, it was still predominately blue and orange, I think we made our presence felt. I also enjoyed the sportsmanship from both sides, making the entire gameday experience that much more enjoyable.
My faith in Michigan football has been restored. Thank you Chad Henne, Mike Hart and Jake Long for staying one more year!

Go Blue!!!

Comments:
Interesting game. I thought Gators would win.

D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?