Tuesday, December 4, 2007

 

Winter 2008 Schedule

I just registered for my Winter semester classes, and I can't wait to take them next semester. I'll be taking Bio 305 (Genetics), Chem 230 (Physical Chemistry), Econ 102 (Macroeconomics), Acc 272 (Financial Accounting II), OMS 301 (Business Statistics), and LHC 250 (Business Communication). It's not going to be easy though, with 18.5 credits, and several difficult classes, especially genetics, chemistry and accounting. However, I've always loved to be challenged.
I'm especially excited for Physical Chemistry. I always hated chemistry in high school, but my organic chemistry and biochemistry classes here were fascinating, despite verging on impossible. I fully expect PChem to be the same.

Right now, I'm just finishing up the school year, and classes are coming to an end in a week. It's soon going to be the worst time of the year, Finals week. Christmas break couldn't come faster!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?